Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charter Communications Inc Class A ( CHTR) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Charter Communications Inc Class A fell $1.25 (-1.0%) to $122.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 681,382 shares of Charter Communications Inc Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,103,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $122.46-$125.80 after having opened the day at $124.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $123.95. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Pandora Media ( P), down 12.9%, Crown Media Holdings ( CRWN), down 5.9%, Digital Cinema Destinations Corp Class A ( DCIN), down 5.8% and Bona Film Group ( BONA), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Charter Communications Inc Class A Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.