Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Radian Group ( RDN) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Radian Group fell $0.17 (-1.3%) to $13.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,932,805 shares of Radian Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,968,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.77-$13.22 after having opened the day at $13.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.18. Other companies within the Insurance industry that declined today were: CNinsure ( CISG), down 6.3%, Life Partners Holdings ( LPHI), down 6.1%, 21st Century Holding Company ( TCHC), down 4.2% and Federated National ( FNHC), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Radian Group Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.