Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ryland Group ( RYL) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ryland Group fell $1.99 (-5.4%) to $34.85 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,932,098 shares of Ryland Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,878,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.42-$37.03 after having opened the day at $36.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.84. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Homex Development ( HXM), down 9.4%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 8.1%, Ecotality ( ECTY), down 8.1% and Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ryland Group Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.