Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Warner Chilcott ( WCRX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Warner Chilcott fell $0.22 (-1.0%) to $21.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,352,017 shares of Warner Chilcott exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,824,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.06-$21.57 after having opened the day at $21.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.44. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 42.7%, Chemocentryx ( CCXI), down 28.8%, Ambit Biosciences ( AMBI), down 10.4% and Biostar Pharmaceuticals ( BSPM), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Warner Chilcott Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.