Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Franklin Resources ( BEN) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Franklin Resources fell $0.78 (-1.6%) to $46.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,617,662 shares of Franklin Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,221,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.88-$47.81 after having opened the day at $47.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.75. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: DFC Global ( DLLR), down 28.9%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 10.6%, Atlanticus Holdings ( ATLC), down 6.2% and CompuCredit Corporation ( CCRT), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Franklin Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.