Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dril-Quip ( DRQ) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Dril-Quip fell $1.25 (-1.2%) to $103.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 369,711 shares of Dril-Quip exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 391,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $103.80-$106.16 after having opened the day at $105.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $105.16. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), down 12.7%, Double Eagle Petroleum Company ( DBLE), down 6.5%, Lone Pine Resources ( LPR), down 6.0% and Syntroleum Corporation ( SYNM), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dril-Quip Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.