Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Myriad Genetics ( MYGN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Myriad Genetics fell $0.58 (-2.0%) to $27.77 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,144,315 shares of Myriad Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,137,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.57-$28.55 after having opened the day at $28.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.35. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: China Yida ( CNYD), down 13.8%, Daegis ( DAEG), down 9.1%, Harris Interactive ( HPOL), down 8.7% and National Research Corporation Class B ( NRCIB), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Myriad Genetics Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.