Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Axiall ( AXLL) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Axiall fell $0.61 (-1.4%) to $41.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 985,279 shares of Axiall exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,236,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.34-$42.34 after having opened the day at $41.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.97. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Ceres ( CERE), down 11.3%, BioAmber ( BIOA), down 10.6%, Lightbridge ( LTBR), down 4.8% and PetroLogistics ( PDH), down 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Axiall Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.