Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visteon ( VC) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Visteon fell $0.92 (-1.3%) to $71.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 375,363 shares of Visteon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 509,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.72-$73.30 after having opened the day at $72.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.76. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), down 3.6% and Modine Manufacturing Company ( MOD), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Visteon Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.