Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger rose $2.67 (1.1%) to $254.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 236,802 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 268,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $250.11-$254.18 after having opened the day at $251.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $251.36. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 5.6%, Wesco Aircraft Holdings ( WAIR), up 4.3%, Omnicare ( OCR), up 2.7% and Chindex International ( CHDX), up 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.