Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sothebys ( BID) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sothebys rose $0.48 (1.1%) to $45.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 769,366 shares of Sothebys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,283,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.01-$45.85 after having opened the day at $45.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.36. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: XO Group ( XOXO), up 3.7%, Titan Machinery ( TITN), up 3.3%, Mecox Lane ( MCOX), up 3.3% and Netflix ( NFLX), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sothebys Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.