Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lamar Advertising ( LAMR) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Lamar Advertising rose $0.58 (1.4%) to $43.67 on light volume. Throughout the day, 771,374 shares of Lamar Advertising exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,149,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $43.09-$43.69 after having opened the day at $43.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.09. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Envoy Capital Group ( ECGI), up 9.9%, Nexstar Broadcasting Group ( NXST), up 6.5%, McClatchy Company ( MNI), up 6.5% and Central European Media ( CETV), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lamar Advertising Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.