Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Weyerhaeuser ( WY) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser rose $0.33 (1.2%) to $27.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,486,658 shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,350,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.32-$27.82 after having opened the day at $27.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.48. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 18.7%, Gafisa ( GFA), up 12.5%, Darling International ( DAR), up 7.4% and Xinyuan Real Estate ( XIN), up 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.