Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International rose $1.23 (2.7%) to $47.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,004,813 shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,288,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.83-$47.57 after having opened the day at $46.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.99. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), up 6.5%, Home Inns & Hotels Management ( HMIN), up 6.0%, Expedia ( EXPE), up 5.1% and Century Casinos ( CNTY), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.