Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ING Groep N.V ( ING) pushed the Insurance industry higher today making it today's featured insurance winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, ING Groep N.V rose $0.15 (1.3%) to $11.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,105,255 shares of ING Groep N.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,707,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.70-$11.85 after having opened the day at $11.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.63. Other companies within the Insurance industry that increased today were: Atlas Financial Holdings ( AFH), up 4.7%, Atlantic American ( AAME), up 2.3%, Prudential ( PUK), up 1.9% and First Acceptance Corporation ( FAC), up 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ING Groep N.V Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.