Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Embraer S.A ( ERJ) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Embraer S.A rose $0.50 (1.5%) to $33.73 on light volume. Throughout the day, 732,212 shares of Embraer S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,071,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.91-$33.85 after having opened the day at $33.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.23. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 18.7%, Gafisa ( GFA), up 12.5%, Energy Recovery ( ERII), up 11.1% and Allied Motion Technologies ( AMOT), up 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Embraer S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.