Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MRC Global ( MRC) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, MRC Global rose $0.27 (1.1%) to $25.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 522,380 shares of MRC Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,298,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.46-$25.95 after having opened the day at $25.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.64. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 18.7%, Energy Recovery ( ERII), up 11.1%, Allied Motion Technologies ( AMOT), up 8.8% and Zoltek Companies ( ZOLT), up 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MRC Global Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.