Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Aetna ( AET) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Aetna rose $1.01 (1.6%) to $64.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,533,068 shares of Aetna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,777,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.72-$64.79 after having opened the day at $63.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.70. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Sunshine Heart ( SSH), up 21.0%, Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), up 17.5%, Biolase ( BIOL), up 10.2% and Iridex Corporation ( IRIX), up 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Aetna Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.