Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals rose $3.41 (5.0%) to $71.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,900,823 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,973,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.47-$72.43 after having opened the day at $68.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.43. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Sunshine Heart ( SSH), up 21.0%, GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 17.9%, Prana Biotechnology ( PRAN), up 17.5% and Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), up 17.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.