Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Prologis ( PLD) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Prologis rose $0.66 (1.9%) to $36.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,470,749 shares of Prologis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,072,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.35-$36.12 after having opened the day at $35.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.42. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Vestin Realty Mortgage I ( VRTA), up 20.1%, Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), up 13.4%, Independent Bank Corp (Ionia MI ( IBCP), up 13.0% and Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), up 12.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Prologis Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.