Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SBA Communications ( SBAC) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, SBA Communications rose $1.04 (1.4%) to $73.47 on light volume. Throughout the day, 795,812 shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,681,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.20-$73.57 after having opened the day at $72.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.43. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Net 1 Ueps Technologies ( UEPS), up 47.5%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), up 7.3%, Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), up 6.2% and Career Education Corporation ( CECO), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SBA Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.