Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Estee Lauder Cos ( EL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Estee Lauder Cos rose $0.88 (1.3%) to $68.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,671,381 shares of Estee Lauder Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,831,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.99-$68.26 after having opened the day at $67.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.27. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 6.8%, Northern Technologies International ( NTIC), up 4.6%, Rogers Corporation ( ROG), up 4.5% and Mannatech ( MTEX), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Estee Lauder Cos Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.