Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sap ( SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sap rose $1.11 (1.5%) to $76.94 on light volume. Throughout the day, 703,387 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,518,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.39-$76.97 after having opened the day at $76.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.83. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), up 10.3%, Glu Mobile ( GLUU), up 9.6%, Bridgeline Digital ( BLIN), up 7.9% and Autodesk ( ADSK), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.