Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation rose $0.43 (1.7%) to $26.38 on light volume. Throughout the day, 12,401,379 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18,875,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.06-$26.41 after having opened the day at $26.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.95. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Transact Technologies ( TACT), up 6.3%, OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), up 4.2%, Hutchinson Technology ( HTCH), up 3.7% and Mercury Systems ( MRCY), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.