Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PG&E ( PCG) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, PG&E fell $0.61 (-1.4%) to $41.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,376,352 shares of PG&E exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,836,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.40-$42.24 after having opened the day at $41.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.04. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: U.S. Geothermal ( HTM), down 5.0% and Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora No ( EDN), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PG&E Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.