Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Abercrombie & Fitch Company ( ANF) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Abercrombie & Fitch Company fell $8.27 (-17.7%) to $38.53 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 18,288,799 shares of Abercrombie & Fitch Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,577,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.90-$39.05 after having opened the day at $37.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.80. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: ValueVision Media ( VVTV), down 15.4%, Bon-Ton Stores ( BONT), down 11.9%, DGSE Companies ( DGSE), down 11.1% and China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 10.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Abercrombie & Fitch Company Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.