Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. L Brands ( LTD) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, L Brands fell $1.25 (-2.1%) to $58.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,641,260 shares of L Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,465,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.01-$59.97 after having opened the day at $59.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.85. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Abercrombie & Fitch Company ( ANF), down 17.7%, ValueVision Media ( VVTV), down 15.4%, Bon-Ton Stores ( BONT), down 11.9% and China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 10.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full L Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.