Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Enbridge ( ENB) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Enbridge fell $0.74 (-1.8%) to $40.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,392,289 shares of Enbridge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,053,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.75-$41.50 after having opened the day at $41.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.52. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Samson Oil & Gas ( SSN), down 6.9%, Constellation Energy Partners ( CEP), down 2.8%, Lone Pine Resources ( LPR), down 2.8% and SandRidge Mississippian Trust I ( SDT), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Enbridge Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.