Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fifth & Pacific Companies ( FNP) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Fifth & Pacific Companies fell $0.25 (-1.0%) to $24.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 625,410 shares of Fifth & Pacific Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,202,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.68-$25.32 after having opened the day at $25.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.07. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Verso Paper ( VRS), down 5.4%, China XD Plastics ( CXDC), down 3.0%, Northern Technologies International ( NTIC), down 2.9% and Exceed Company ( EDS), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fifth & Pacific Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.