Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tiffany ( TIF) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tiffany rose $0.93 (1.1%) to $81.50 on light volume. Throughout the day, 777,428 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,126,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $80.49-$81.61 after having opened the day at $81.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.57. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Mecox Lane ( MCOX), up 9.6%, Brown Shoe Company ( BWS), up 4.6%, XO Group ( XOXO), up 4.0% and Medifast ( MED), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.