Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cummins ( CMI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Cummins rose $3.13 (2.5%) to $126.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,847,652 shares of Cummins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,692,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $124.14-$127.59 after having opened the day at $124.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $123.43. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), up 17.0%, Argan ( AGX), up 10.9%, Allied Motion Technologies ( AMOT), up 10.7% and Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 10.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cummins Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.