Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. United Technologies ( UTX) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, United Technologies rose $1.26 (1.2%) to $102.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,697,236 shares of United Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,266,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $101.65-$104.00 after having opened the day at $102.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $101.70. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Allied Motion Technologies ( AMOT), up 10.7%, Compx International ( CIX), up 10.5%, PMFG ( PMFG), up 7.6% and Toro Company ( TTC), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full United Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.