Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Medtronic ( MDT) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Medtronic rose $0.68 (1.3%) to $53.36 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,449,035 shares of Medtronic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,065,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.70-$53.53 after having opened the day at $52.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.68. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Medical Action Industries ( MDCI), up 7.2%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), up 6.8%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), up 5.8% and Enzo Biochem ( ENZ), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Medtronic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.