Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals rose $4.98 (2.1%) to $237.35 on light volume. Throughout the day, 403,992 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 779,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $233.06-$240.22 after having opened the day at $233.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $232.37. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Ambit Biosciences ( AMBI), up 25.5%, Horizon Pharma ( HZNP), up 20.8%, GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 15.4% and Ocera Therapeutics ( OCRX), up 13.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.