Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hain Celestial Group ( HAIN) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Hain Celestial Group rose $7.99 (11.0%) to $80.89 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,990,714 shares of Hain Celestial Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 427,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.85-$85.48 after having opened the day at $78.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.90. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: S&W Seed Company ( SANW), up 4.6%, Limoneira ( LMNR), up 4.3%, Seneca Foods ( SENEA), up 4.3% and John B. Sanfilippo & Son ( JBSS), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hain Celestial Group Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.