Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. JPMorgan Chase ( JPM) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, JPMorgan Chase rose $0.58 (1.1%) to $52.21 on light volume. Throughout the day, 14,547,075 shares of JPMorgan Chase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19,418,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.93-$52.66 after having opened the day at $52.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.63. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Bank Bradesco ( BBDO), up 21.2%, Chicopee Bancorp ( CBNK), up 12.4%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), up 11.1% and China Commercial Credit ( CCCR), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full JPMorgan Chase Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.