Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology rose $0.23 (1.7%) to $13.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 14,257,864 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 43,192,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $13.74-$14.08 after having opened the day at $13.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.63. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: SunEdison ( SUNE), up 15.7%, Jinpan International ( JST), up 8.3%, Daqo New Energy ( DQ), up 6.6% and Rubicon Technology ( RBCN), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.