Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nike ( NKE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Nike rose $0.73 (1.1%) to $64.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,520,681 shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,643,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.90-$65.17 after having opened the day at $64.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.13. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: STR Holdings ( STRI), up 6.3%, EveryWare Global ( EVRY), up 5.2%, Rogers Corporation ( ROG), up 4.7% and AEP Industries ( AEPI), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nike Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.