Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation rose $1.53 (1.6%) to $95.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,025,108 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,081,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $93.60-$96.31 after having opened the day at $94.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.08. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Hain Celestial Group ( HAIN), up 11.0%, Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), up 8.2%, STR Holdings ( STRI), up 6.3% and Tesla Motors ( TSLA), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.