Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Finisar Corporation ( FNSR) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Finisar Corporation rose $0.26 (1.3%) to $20.77 on light volume. Throughout the day, 438,388 shares of Finisar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,332,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.56-$20.99 after having opened the day at $20.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.51. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), up 7.8%, Astro-Med ( ALOT), up 7.3%, Quantum Corporation ( QTM), up 4.1% and Silver Spring Networks ( SSNI), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Finisar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.