Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries rose $1.75 (2.6%) to $69.50 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,323,762 shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,870,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.75-$69.96 after having opened the day at $67.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.75. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Amyris ( AMRS), up 5.7%, American Pacific Corporation ( APFC), up 5.5%, Ferro ( FOE), up 4.6% and Solazyme ( SZYM), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.