Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bank of America Corporation ( BAC) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Bank of America Corporation rose $0.23 (1.6%) to $14.57 on light volume. Throughout the day, 73,584,705 shares of Bank of America Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 114,764,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.40-$14.60 after having opened the day at $14.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.34. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Bank Bradesco ( BBDO), up 21.2%, Chicopee Bancorp ( CBNK), up 12.4%, China Commercial Credit ( CCCR), up 8.7% and Bank of Ireland (Governor & Co of ( IRE), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bank of America Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.