Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Raytheon Company ( RTN) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Raytheon Company rose $0.77 (1.0%) to $76.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,057,667 shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,997,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.02-$76.85 after having opened the day at $76.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.88. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 10.6%, Astronics Corporation ( ATRO), up 4.6%, Orbital Sciences Corporation ( ORB), up 2.8% and Exelis ( XLS), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Raytheon Company Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.