Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified Hain Celestial Group ( HAIN) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Hain Celestial Group as such a stock due to the following factors:
- HAIN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $38.7 million.
- HAIN has traded 641,226 shares today.
- HAIN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HAIN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HAIN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HAIN: The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells natural and organic products. HAIN has a PE ratio of 26.7. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Hain Celestial Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hain Celestial Group has been 428,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hain Celestial Group has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 0.42 and a short float of 19.8% with 15.03 days to cover. Shares are up 36.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hain Celestial Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.57, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.01, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.05 versus $1.24 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.46 versus $2.05).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Food Products industry. The net income increased by 68.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $24.11 million to $40.72 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 61.11% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 35.89% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full Hain Celestial Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.