- Search across more than 575,000 properties on HomeAway.com, VRBO.com, HomeAway.co.uk (UK), Abritel.fr (France) and HomeAway.de (Germany);
- Browse large, vibrant property photos and toggle between photo, map or list views by destination – including the ability to refine results geographically within the map view;
- Share vacation rental properties with friends and family via email, text message or social media accounts;
- Save and revisit recent searches in the app as well as access, edit and add to their “favorites” list on HomeAway.com, VRBO.com, HomeAway.co.uk (UK), Abritel.fr (France) and HomeAway.de (Germany);
- Contact the owner or property manager directly from the app with a single tap;
- Inquire on all properties at once within a Favorites list, with a single tap, saving valuable time and hassle for the traveler;
- Create an account from within the app, including via Facebook.
With the new HomeAway Vacation Rentals app, owners and property managers using ReservationManager℠ tools on any of the following sites – HomeAway.com and VRBO.com (US), HomeAway.co.uk (UK), Abritel.fr (France) and HomeAway.de (Germany) – may now interact with their guests and manage the day-to-day aspect of their vacation rental business from their iPhone or iPod Touch. By using the app’s reservation tools, owners and property managers have the ability to:
- Manage multiple properties from a single inbox;
- Manage their calendar from anywhere, including both existing and new reservations;
- Receive push notifications to their phone when they receive an inquiry;
- Respond to inquiries using templates from their owner dashboard;
- Send quotes to travelers with pre-populated figures from their owner dashboard;
- Send payment requests when they’re ready to book;
- Check a traveler’s payment status directly from the calendar reservation;
- Call potential guests directly from an inquiry or calendar entry with just a single tap.
HomeAway also operates BedandBreakfast.com, the most comprehensive global site for finding bed-and-breakfast properties, providing travelers with another source for unique lodging alternatives to chain hotels. For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com.