Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health fell $0.79 (-1.6%) to $50.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,229,529 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,251,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.19-$51.12 after having opened the day at $51.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.07. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), down 9.6%, Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), down 9.6%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 5.6% and Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.