Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tractor Supply ( TSCO) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Tractor Supply fell $2.17 (-1.8%) to $118.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 422,948 shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 453,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $117.78-$120.41 after having opened the day at $119.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $120.36. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Staples ( SPLS), down 15.3%, Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), down 8.7%, Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 6.4% and PetSmart ( PETM), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.