Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comcast ( CMCSA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Comcast fell $0.86 (-2.0%) to $41.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,064,259 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,118,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.32-$42.47 after having opened the day at $42.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.69. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Dex Media ( DXM), down 5.3%, Gray Television ( GTN.A), down 5.2%, Daily Journal Corporation ( DJCO), down 4.7% and Cablevision Systems ( CVC), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.