Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. IAC/InterActiveCorp ( IACI) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, IAC/InterActiveCorp fell $1.11 (-2.2%) to $49.73 on light volume. Throughout the day, 554,471 shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,077,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.61-$50.71 after having opened the day at $50.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.84. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Net Element International ( NETE), down 7.6%, China Finance Online ( JRJC), down 6.4%, ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), down 5.1% and Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full IAC/InterActiveCorp Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.