Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Siemens ( SI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Siemens fell $1.41 (-1.3%) to $109.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 191,906 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 427,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $108.90-$110.00 after having opened the day at $109.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.47. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 6.4%, Skyline Corporation ( SKY), down 5.7%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 5.2% and American Electric Technologies ( AETI), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Siemens Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.